Cybersecurity Maturity Program
Determine Your Firm’s Ability to Prevent, Detect, and Respond to Cyberthreats
Are you prepared to defend your law firm and your clients against cyberthreats? We are.
Protect your firm’s present and future with this Cybersecurity Maturity program. Not sure where to start? Our Security Maturity Level Assessment (SMLA) is a fast, low risk way to get factual clarity on your current cybersecurity posture. Then, you can plan your next steps based on evidence and not assumptions.
Our comprehensive cybersecurity maturity program is a valuable investment for all law firms. The wide-ranging benefits include:
- Protecting networks and data from threat actors
- Rapid detection and investigation of suspicious activities
- Preventing confidential data security breaches
- Improving business continuity management
- Faster remediation and recovery times in case of a breach
- Avoid disrupting your productivity and losing billable hours
- Controlling access to privileged and confidential information
- Increasing your company culture of security awareness
- Continually tracking and measuring your risk
Our Cybersecurity Maturity Program combines the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Framework with the Center for Internet Security’s (CIS) best practices.
Strategic Technology Solutions is proud to be an SOC 2 Type II Certified Managed Service Provider.
Learn more about our cybersecurity maturity program here.
Learn more about how we help law firms implement comprehensive cybersecurity maturity programs here.
Detecting, managing, and reducing cybersecurity risk requires ongoing assessment and action. We’ll guide you through a nuanced understanding of your risks based on factual findings. This will enable you to make informed security decisions on whether to take preventative action or assume the risk.