Security Maturity Level Assessment
Determine Your Firm’s Ability to Prevent, Detect, and Respond to Cyberthreats
A Security Maturity Level Assessment analyzes how capable your firm is at preventing, detecting, and responding to cyberthreats, i.e., your firm’s cyber risk level. Deliverables include an assessment, executive summary, report and score and roadmap and budget.
During the assessment we’ll use questionnaires, interviews and technology reviews to:
- Identify gaps in your cybersecurity program across people, processes, and technology.
- Determine your current security maturity level base and the desired level for your firm.
- Compare and contrasts your security maturity level with other firms facing similar challenges and risks.
- Recommend and prioritizes opportunities to improve your cybersecurity maturity level while reducing your overall risk.
SMLA Executive Summary
High level view of your real-time security maturity and desired outcomes.
SMLA Report & Score
The report will offer an in-depth view of your current cybersecurity maturity plus your score so that you can compare your firm with other firms.
Your security maturity score is determined by where your firm measures up with the NIST Cybersecurity Framework and CIS security control and best practices. Learn more here.
SMLA Roadmap and Budget
This roadmap will outline all recommended actions to improve your cybersecurity maturity, lower your risk, and anticipated costs. You have the capacity to plan your cybersecurity needs and budget 3-5 years into the future.
- Increased ease and timeliness in responding to client and insurance company audit requests.
- Improved ability to attain cybersecurity certification including SSAE-19 or SOC.
We partner with Inovo InfoSec to provide comprehensive SMLAs to law firms. This is the first step in initiating a true Cybersecurity Maturity Program.
Other Assessment Options:
We also offer a Technology Maturity Level Assessment (TMLA) and an All-Inclusive Assessment (TMLA + SMLA).
Please contact us for more information about these assessments.